Re: [SLUG] Something wierd in pop

It would appear that the modem I am using for this dialin is behaving
badly, despite the S12 register being factory default set at 50/50ths
second, it seems that the software blithly ignores it.

Solution was to set the S2 register from 43 to 255 so that it totally
ignores the "+++", and use the hardware signal drop to initiate the
hangup, which it was doing anyway.

--
Howard.
LANNet Computing Associates <http://www.lannet.com.au>