[SLUG] Something wierd in pop

I have a user dials into my system to retrieve mail.  As soon as the first
email is sending the line hangs up.

I have just realised that this email was one discussing the DD0S attacks I
was suffering and mentions the +++ATH0 modem string in the text.

Could the existence of this string be causing the hangup, it just seems
strange that it would do such a thing, perhaps one of the two modems
is not respecting the 1 second guard time?  If it is then I know what the
fix is.

Unfortunately I won't be able to check again until tomorrow, so it will
have to remain a theory until then.

--
Howard.
LANNet Computing Associates <http://www.lannet.com.au>