Re: [SLUG] [OT] looking for Linux friendly supplier (Sydney)

Thanks,

good point... I do that with all my personal Linux box. However, Linux has matured to a point where a "solution" can be provided. A Solution is more than just a box with cheap parts.

Beside, its a good way to keep Linux users employed. I guess its the same reason why I bought a few SAMBA books, even though most of what I need is already online.

Cheers

Why dont you shop the parts yourself and put them together into a box.
You can build computers very cheap this way and you are not requested
to buy a particular shop's hardware set........

Jobst