Re: [SLUG] Sidewinders and SoundBlasters

>Does anyone have this card/stick combo? Does anyone know of this problem or
know
>of an issue between the two devices? Does anyone know of a solution.. either on
>Linux or MS or (preferrably) both?

A bit more detail here:

The linux setup is using the details found in the mini-faq on getting joysticks
to work with linux I found via a link off the linux.com site somewhere. The
soundcard is using the same initial setup which was installed with Redhat.
Needless to add that Redhat is the distro I am having trouble with.

Cheers,

Aaron Binns