From: Bill [mailto:billb@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2000 12:48 PM
To: Submission to SLUG mailing List
Subject: [SLUG] DOS Boot floppy

Sorry ifthis is off topic, but I guess all linux users have this problem at
some time.

I need to create a DOS boot floppy (no problem) which includes the driver
(the problem) for my Adaptec 2940UW SCSI card so that I can update the bios
of a SCSI drive.

How do I create a Dos boot floppy including the SCSI driver?

Any advice gratefully received - couldn't find help on M$ or Adaptec

Also, does anybody have a Castlewood Orb drive? My drive is OK
(apparently many aren't), but I have one bad disk out of 3, and at $63 each
thats not good. Disks are currently unavailablr according to Pioneer
Computers (one of the Distributors), due to problems being experienced with
their reliability. Anybody else having problems?