Re: [SLUG] HTML Editors

On Thu, 07 Sep 2000, Conrad Parker wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 07, 2000 at 09:42:15PM +1100, Jon Biddell wrote:
> > Gang,
> >
> > What are people using for HTML editing ??
>
> HTML is a computer output format!
>
> vi is the ultimate in human->computer input! ("the interface is
> inside your mind"!)
>
> you fill in the gaps!
>
> K.shouty
>
> (ps. I usually use perl to fill in the gaps ;)

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Bloody vi is to Linux what EdLin was to DOS - good for emergencies but
a pain in the "A" otherwise....

Now - pico - THAT is a real man's editor....

<flame procection suit on>

--
Regards,

Jon

"It is irresponsible to connect a Windows machine
 to the Internet" ....... John Wiltshire (SLUG)