Re: [SLUG] Win4Lin on reiserfs partitions

On Tue, Sep 05, 2000 at 12:03:29PM +1100, Jim Clark wrote:
> specifically, it is failing in the mkimg stage of the install.
> trace reveals that it is doing a statfs().
> If anyone knows of more relevant lists to post this to (I havn't gone
> searching yet), could you please let me know, or forward this info
> on.

Linux-kernel mailing list would be the place.
There is a archive here:

This might interest you:

 ReiserFS 3.6.7 is available at http://www.devlinux.com/namesys
 Fixes a timestamp bug.

 statfs now sets f_ffree and f_files both -1 (as man 2 statfs promises)
 (thanks to Sami Farin for finding that)