[SLUG] Multilink PPP

I'm trying to connect to an ISP over Multilink PPP combining 3 modem
links.  I can't find any software, preferably in packaged Debian or at
least binary form, that will do it and isn't listed as "flaky".

Has anyone done this?  BSD can quite happily do it but I have a Debian
Linux box I want to use.

(BTW, I'm _NOT_ talking about EQL.  It isn't done according to the
standard.)

--
Rev Simon Rumble       "Athens built the Acropolis.  Corinth was a commercial
simon@xxxxxxxxxx        city interested in purely materialistic things.  Today