SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] OT NT on train timetable screens vs indicator boards
- To: Erich Schulz <erich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] OT NT on train timetable screens vs indicator boards
- From: Ken Yap <ken@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri Sep 1 11:33:59 2000
- Cc: Sydney Linux Users Group <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: ken@xxxxxxxxxx (Ken Yap)
>Don't keep us in suspense, how did NCR corner the market ?
Simply by getting in first (I think they invented it or had some heavy
involvement with it) and continually refining the product.