SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Great M$ slam on ABC
- To: Howard Lowndes <lannet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Great M$ slam on ABC
- From: Rick Welykochy <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu Aug 31 07:47:26 2000
- Cc: Mail List - SLUG <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On Thu, 31 Aug 2000, Howard Lowndes wrote:
> Just listening to the local ABC as I get my act together this morning and
> the two guys are rubbishing the Brownlow medal count. Apparently the
> computer count display system didn't work (I wouldn't know cos I'm not
> interested in it so I didn't watch it).
> Anyway thay were slamming the computer "...old Windows 95 technology.
> Just imagine the control room 'Fatal Error'..."
Wait a minute ... there was a little tour of the Plympic site
and infrastructure last night on the ABC> And didn't I see tonnes
and tonnes of Windoze boxen everywhere?
Oh dear, just think what an "I Love You Olympics" style virus
would do to the games. Deary me.
Rick Welykochy || Praxis Services