SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Virtual Pirvate Network
- To: Carlo Nizeti <carlo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Virtual Pirvate Network
- From: Howard Lowndes <lannet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon Aug 28 00:10:53 2000
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Organization: LANNet Computing Associates
Carlo Nizeti wrote:
> My mission is to set up a VPN, so that windows & linux clients can connect
> to it. Does anyone know any good, easy to configure, not over the top
> packages. I dont really care about 1 billion bit encryption and all that
> junk, just want it to work..
> Any help is appreciated.
I'm just in the process of implementing it in a hybrid network
LANNet Computing Associates <http://www.lannet.com.au>