Re: [SLUG] PHP/Oracle + MySQL

Am I the only person who would think twice about applying for work with someone who uses one hotmail address to send email, and asks for replies to a yahoo address, does this bode well at all for their abilities to pay **top dollars**? Or am I just grumpy cause its 4:37 am and I cant get past this level in Vampire?