Re: [SLUG] quick dsp problem

James Wilkinson wrote:

> Ken has just pointed out to me that I am in fact an idiot.

I doubt that Ken would say that.

Anyway, no one is an idiot for having a go with helping people.
Sometimes people learn more by what not to do, rather than the correct
problem. It is just that in this case the learning you provided was
not what you intended.

We've all been there and done that.

   email: terryc@xxxxxxxxxx  www: http://www.woa.com.au
       or terryc@xxxxxxxxxx
   snail:  PO Box 1047, Campbelltown, NSW 2560.