SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: what users want (was RE: [SLUG] hrmm.. go Telstra)
- To: Jon Biddell <jon@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: what users want (was RE: [SLUG] hrmm.. go Telstra)
- From: Jason Rennie <jwrennie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri Aug 25 21:57:17 2000
- Cc: Dave Fitch <davidf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
> I, naturally, suggested that they impliment a Linux solution and
> between the time they mentioned it and the "formal meeting" the
> following day, had a rudimentary but workable solution on the network
> for them (P75 that was about to be toasted).
You didn't just say can do, and not bother to tell them how it works ?
There is even that new patch for 2.4 that will let the machine show up as
another OS as far as nmaps fingerprinting goes.
GnuPG Key 2450EEDC Jason Rennie<jwrennie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Key fingerprint = 1A2B 5E34 B45A 2871 A488 99C7 7579 5FFC 2450 EEDC