[SLUG] IP Filter - anyone got it running?

Folks.

Has anyone got the aforementioned beastie running under Linux with a
kernel greater than 2.0.31?

I wanna experiment with it - basically, because its rulesets look _way_
more understandable than IPCHAINS or IPFWADM or whatever - and it runs
true NAT, not just masquerading {although it does that, too}.

The support for Linux is very minimal - it must have kernel 2.0.31 to work
- but there's got to be a way to hack it, and I'm wondering if anyone out
there has done it.

Otherwise, I might have to build me a BSD box and see how it works! :)

DaZZa

P.S. For anyone who doesn't know, and is interested - the URL is
http://coombs.anu.edu.au/~avalon/ip-filter.html. Yes, it does work on
other than BSD and early Linux.