Re: [SLUG] Problem finding in Ghostscript

Herbert Xu wrote:

> Terry Collins <terryc@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > I'm using a commandline like
> > gs -sDEVICE=ljet4 -sPAPERSIZE=a3 -sOutputFile=output.lj file.ps
>
> Try
>
> gs -sDEVICE=ljet4 -sPAPERSIZE=a3 -sOutputFile=output.lj - < file.ps

thanks Herbert, this is what my brain refused to put together (too
much genie thoughts and flu non-thoughts this weekend).

Now I need to figure why gs is only giving me 1/4 of the page - any
ideas anyone?

It is definitely ghostscript as it does the samething to the provided
examples (usr/share/ghostscript/5.10/examples). The image prints okay
on my A4 postscript, but ghostscript magnifies it by 4 (2x2) when it
sends it to the printer.

   email: terryc@xxxxxxxxxx  www: http://www.woa.com.au
       or terryc@xxxxxxxxxx
   snail:  PO Box 1047, Campbelltown, NSW 2560.