SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Using Gnucash?
- To: Terry Collins <terryc@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Using Gnucash?
- From: Anand Kumria <wildfire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri Aug 11 22:17:30 2000
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx, Rodos <rodos@xxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mutt/1.2i
On Fri, Aug 11, 2000 at 08:23:15PM +1000, Terry Collins wrote:
> Anand Kumria wrote:
> > Gnofin, http://gnofin.sourceforge.net/ is another contender.
> > Again it is a personal finance program but I've heard good things about it
> > Terry hasn't reviewed it either (probably because his link is broken).
> http://www.woa.com.au/linux/lists/bookkeeping.html - works for me
http://www.gnofin.sourceforge.net/ (on your page) won't though.
> I've piked for this year (too much else on) and purchased MYOB (I was
> told it runs under Wine and it is Australian). I need stock control.
> It also does the GST statement, provided every docket comes as a
> purchase from a entered supplier.
Another one bites the dust. Oh well. At least tell us how well it works
under Wine / Win4Lin / VMWare ...