Re: [SLUG] Using Gnucash?

Anand Kumria wrote:

> Gnofin, http://gnofin.sourceforge.net/ is another contender.
>
> Again it is a personal finance program but I've heard good things about it
>
> Terry hasn't reviewed it either (probably because his link is broken).

http://www.woa.com.au/linux/lists/bookkeeping.html - works for me
{:-).

I've piked for this year (too much else on) and purchased MYOB (I was
told it runs under Wine and it is Australian). I need stock control.
It also does the GST statement, provided every docket comes as a
purchase from a entered supplier.

   email: terryc@xxxxxxxxxx  www: http://www.woa.com.au
       or terryc@xxxxxxxxxx
   snail:  PO Box 1047, Campbelltown, NSW 2560.