SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Microsloth having a go at Linux....Ooooooh..
- To: "'slug@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Microsloth having a go at Linux....Ooooooh..
- From: Jobst Schmalenbach <jobst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed Aug 9 13:43:36 2000
- Organization: Barrett Consulting Group Pty Ltd
- Reply-to: jobst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mutt/1.2i
On Wed, Aug 09, 2000 at 01:36:39PM +1000, George Vieira (georgev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> Well, when Billy Boy comes out here, I just get him to bring a CD for me...
That'll be a little tricky, he just cant throw it (yet by M$ standards???)
through a netork ..... and I dont think he even comes close to the imagination
of some of the people having written scifi's.
Passwords are like underwear. You don't share them, you don't hang them on your monitor, or under your keyboard, you don't email them, or put them on a web site, and you must change them very often.
| __, Jobst Schmalenbach, jobst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Technical Director|
| _ _.--'-n_/ Barrett Consulting Group P/L & The Meditation Room P/L |
|-(_)------(_)= +61 3 9532 7677, POBox 277, Caulfield South, 3162, Australia|