SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Billy Boy is arriving
- To: Rick Welykochy <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Billy Boy is arriving
- From: Rev Simon Rumble <simon@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed Aug 9 12:21:45 2000
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mutt/1.2.5i
On Wed, Aug 09, 2000 at 12:02:28PM +1000, Rick Welykochy uttered:
> Come and hear Bill's strategy to help you get there, so you can unleash the
> full potential of the Internet, giving you the Web the way you want it - any
> time, any place, any device.
Wow you mean it can give me the Web the way I want it! Excellent.
Here's what I want:
* Complete adherence to standards (that's right, even the ancient CSS1)
* Cross-platform browsing (platforms including those that don't run MS
* Removal of proprietary technologies (Java, VBScript, Captive X)
Do you think .NET will do this for me?
Rev Simon Rumble It seemed the world was divided into good
simon@xxxxxxxxxx and bad people. The good ones slept better
http://www.rumble.net ... while the bad ones seemed to enjoy the
waking hours much more.
-- Woody Allen, "Side Effects"