Re: [SLUG] Billy Boy is arriving

On Wed, Aug 09, 2000 at 12:02:28PM +1000, Rick Welykochy uttered:

> Come and hear Bill's strategy to help you get there, so you can unleash the
> full potential of the Internet, giving you the Web the way you want it - any
> time, any place, any device.

Wow you mean it can give me the Web the way I want it!  Excellent.

Here's what I want:
* Complete adherence to standards (that's right, even the ancient CSS1)
* Cross-platform browsing (platforms including those that don't run MS
  products)
* Removal of proprietary technologies (Java, VBScript, Captive X)

Do you think .NET will do this for me?

--
Rev Simon Rumble        It seemed the world was divided into good
simon@xxxxxxxxxx        and bad people.  The good ones slept better