Well here's the pricing and the BS "packages".

As far as I'm concened, they loose all my personal  and business
accounts right here and now.  I hope everyone deserts telstra in droves.

OneTel or Optus gets the personal accounts (local, long distance and
mobile) about $4500 / year
Optus gets home cable $900 /year
RSL.com gets business $75,000 / year
XYZED gets business ISP $25,000/ year

Thats over $5k personal and about $100k business all with Telstra up til
now.  Plus every other business and personal subscriber I can influence.

Don't think they'll miss the profits
but there ads tell us that someone at Telstra is concerned about

John Morrissey