Re: [SLUG] Re: STG Browser Based Banking Feedback

It's about the only thing Westpac gets right. Their
internet banking runs on any late model netscrape, on any platform
(Win/Mac/Unix) - so if Westpac can do it, why can't the others? Mind you,
their commercial "DeskBank" only runs on Windows, and is very flaky