Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 04:18:14 +0000
From: tech_related@xxxxx
To: jdub@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: URL: http://www.slug.org.au/TurboLinux.errata.html

Hello Jeff,

After some intensive web searching, I arrived at
http://www.slug.org.au/TurboLinux.errata.html. Old as that document might
be, it contains a referrence to an app called "ps2dvi", something which, if
it does what the name implies :), would solve me a great deal of problems.

Can you tell me whether you still have any version of it on your archives?

Thank you for your attention.

Cheers,

Manuel Arriaga

PS: I got your e-address from http://www.slug.org.au/contacts.shtml, where
you are listed as one of the webmasters.

----- End forwarded message -----

-- jdub@xxxxxxxxxxx ----------------------- http://linux.org.au/installfest/
                                                       http://linux.conf.au/
   I am Jack's implicit trust of ActiveX & VBScript.     http://slug.org.au/