SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] NEC V25 MCU
- To: johnt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] NEC V25 MCU
- From: Ken Yap <ken@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed Aug 2 15:56:21 2000
- Cc: Sydney Linux Users Group <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: ken@xxxxxxxxxx (Ken Yap)
> I am having serous trouble trying to obtain the data sheets and instruction
>sets for the NEC V25 micro controller. I have mlooked in all the obvious plac
>but have come to the conclusion the the V25 must have been a custom job.
>I would like info on this device if anyone can help out.
I entered NEC V25 CPU into google.com and the first hit I got back was
which explains that the V25 is an enhanced version of the V20, which in
turn is a souped up 8088. There are some NEC part numbers which you can
try to chase up. Over to you.