Re: [SLUG] Re: slug mail bouncing

On Sat, Jul 29, 2000 at 10:09:02PM +1000, Scott Howard wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 29, 2000 at 09:43:34PM +1000, Jon Biddell wrote:
> > At 07:29 PM 7/29/00, Morrissey wrote:
> > >Are we getting a lot of bounces these days?
> >
> > I've had a few, but only when the slug@xxxxxxxxxxx is the second item in
> > the cc list.
>
> I'd expect whoever is currently responsible for slug.org.au DNS will fix
> it (again!) any week now...

Well Scott if you aren't sure who is responsible for slug DNS could you
stop abusing Jeff Waugh on IRC about it then. You haven't, to my
knowledge, done it in this particular instance but have in the past.

If you need someone to abuse feel free to take me on. I'm responsible
for slug (currently) if you hadn't worked it out.

Also if you have any evidence that it has taken more than 24 hours for a
fix to be done for any slug problems I'd like to hear/see it.

Anand