SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] TV Virus
- To: Richard Blackburn <rblckbrn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] TV Virus
- From: Howard Lowndes <lannet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun Jul 30 08:20:44 2000
- Cc: SLUG <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
The only thing I could find is:
It doesn't say much, only "Not analyzed - reported to trash disks. "
LANNet Computing Associates <http://www.lannet.com.au>
On Sat, 29 Jul 2000, Richard Blackburn wrote:
> Got an Email from rellies in USA warning of a new virus that comes on an
> Email saying 'Let's Watch TV' or something like that. Attacks through
> Netscape as well as IE and Macs. Anyone heard of this??
> SLUG - Sydney Linux User Group Mailing List - http://slug.org.au/
> More Info: http://slug.org.au/lists/listinfo/slug