RE: [SLUG] A comment on Linux Security Reviews

Ranty Pants Wrote:

 "Where we're going, we don't need versions."

LOL - This I have come to understand. From initially thinking that Debian
quasi-sucked as the latest version I could get on CD (at the time) was
Slink. I went ahead and installed it and have now upgraded to woody. I have
previously tried Redhat and then Slackware, and can safley say that I am now
part of the Debian weenie fan club. It just so easy to upgrade etc.

Pad
and contains information which may be confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient please do not
read, save, forward, disclose, or copy the contents of
this email. If this email has been sent to you in error,
please delete this email and any copies or links to this
email completely and immediately from your system.