SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] The 1024 Cylinder Problem
- To: Jonathan Thorpe <jonathanthorp26@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] The 1024 Cylinder Problem
- From: Ken Yap <ken@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed Jul 26 17:49:11 2000
- Cc: Sydney Linux Users Group <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: ken@xxxxxxxxxx (Ken Yap)
>I heard that the latest version of Lilo works with this provided that my
>BIOS supports it - which I am not sure of. The motherboard in my system is a
>Gigabyte 6VXE7+ with an Award BIOS (Revision F3 - the latest). The problem
>is, I can't update the Lilo because I am unable to install RH Linux on my
Install RH6.2 but select install boot on floppy, then download the
latest LILO and build. Otherwise boot from Loadlin.
www.everythinglinux.com.au or www.cetustech.com.au should have Mandrake.