SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] How to annoy PINE users
- To: Jon Biddell <jon@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] How to annoy PINE users
- From: Ken Yap <ken@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed Jul 26 15:23:33 2000
- Cc: Sydney Linux Users Group <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: ken@xxxxxxxxxx (Ken Yap)
>My wife discovered this one about 12 months ago, when killing time in the
>Hardly Normal computer store at Auburn - proceeded to kill the start button
>on EVERY demo machine they had there....
>Well, that and change their screen saver passwords !!
>Should have seen the commotion - their "tech" guy couldn't work out how to
>get the start button back, so he started to re-install from the recovery
>CDs (HP and CrapPaq mostly)...
>At which point, we left !!...:-)
Perhaps we should coin a new word: Penguinterrorist? Penguinguerilla? :-)