SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] How to annoy Outlook users via a friendly exploit.
- To: DaZZa <dazza@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] How to annoy Outlook users via a friendly exploit.
- From: Rick Welykochy <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed Jul 26 06:54:59 2000
- Cc: Rodos <rodos@xxxxxxxxxxx>, slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Organization: Praxis Services Pty Limited
> On Tue, 25 Jul 2000, Rodos wrote:
> > X-Message-Flag: Outlook - a means for spreading viri and it can read mail too.
I've accomplished the above with:
X-Message: Outlook - a means for spreading viri and it can read mail too.
TO save me the horror of revisiting the W98 box that I sent this to, can
you verify that X-Message-Flag works as well?
Also, has anyone tried the following:
(*) active content in the message (re-proves the point about virii!)
(*) HTML or rich text in the message
Rick Welykochy || Praxis Services Pty Limited