Re: [on-topic] Re: [SLUG] Netscape menu fonts (potato)

> On Wed, Jul 19, 2000 at 08:52:48AM +1000, Aravind Naidu wrote:
> > Where can I get all the Netscape properties that one can set ?

On Wed, Jul 19, 2000 at 03:45:19PM +1000, Conrad Parker wrote:
[lots of good stuff snipped]
> hmmm. Perhaps someone knows a better way? (raster, bb, anyone?)

For netscape look for 'Netscape.ad' somewhere on your box, for
me its in /usr/local/netscape.

! This file lists the default resources built in to Netscape.
! You can use the stuff in this file for examples of how to customize
! Netscape for your environment; normally you will do this by
! copying the few lines you want to alter to your private resource
! database, which usually lives in a file called .Xdefaults in your home
! directory.

--
	chesty