SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] ATO's keys and certificates
- To: Terry Collins <terryc@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] ATO's keys and certificates
- From: David <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed Jul 19 08:30:48 2000
- Cc: Rev Simon Rumble <simon@xxxxxxxxxx>, slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
I vaguely remember something to the effect that ATO would get nasty if you
ticked electronic but then failed to submit electronically. I may be
wrong. If I'm right, how would we stand if we were *forced* to use M$?
On Wed, 19 Jul 2000, Terry Collins wrote:
> Rev Simon Rumble wrote:
> > I got this from the tax office today. It's all rather out-of-the-blue
> > and I have NO idea what they're talking about. I presume I must have
> > ticked an appropriate box on my ABN application.
> You have ticked the option to provide your quarterly returns
> Yep, all the software is Win95 (which I've received), but they are
> suppossed to be working on a unix version (whenever), which is what I
> intend to use.
> Meanwhile, it will be paper submissions.