Re: [SLUG] Should Linux companies be using Linux exclusively?

	I'm actually starting to dislike Andover.net,they only seem to in
it as a PR exercise, and to see how much money they make. (in my opinion,
at least), and as a DNS admin, the following just pisses me off no end...

[steven@broken steven]$ nslookup
Server:  starla.ihug.com.au

Name:    slashdot.org

	Now someone may have a reason why the .arpa is required, but when
most, if not all DNS people can work out .arpa address, it just gets to me
	My 2.2 cents...

        Netscape: Now With A Process That Just Won't F**king Die!!