Re: [SLUG] Should Linux companies be using Linux exclusively?

Just remember that it us unlikely that they employ all linux gurus or
users
think about the people who are just normal data entry plebs, or
reception and stuff
windows is ideal for them as they dont need to be trained in it. hiring
people for
such position who have linux experience would simply be a waste of
money.
Surely a copy of windows pays for itself very quickly when your paying
perminant
staff less....

And for reception or marketing or whatever who cares?? I mean you can
picket for linux
all you want. But when your running a business i dont think you have the
same room
to move that you do at home etc. Im not talking servers and stuff, as
youll pay through
the nose for good support anyway, by why hire skilled staff when you
only need skilled
staff... and lets face it, some people cant even handle the simplicity
of "start"
lets not confuse them more =)

Dean