RE: [SLUG] Kickarse GIMP Plugins (and stuff)

I have a mouse and tablet connected in parallel to my mac. I rarely use
the tablet as a substitute for the mouse. The tablet is excellent for what
it was intended - it double clicks, is pressure sensitive.. all sorts of
good stuff. The advantage of the mouse is that it stays where you leave
it. With a tablet, you have to put the pen down. When you pick it up, it
can be anywhere on the screen.