[SLUG] [WAY OT] RC Hovercraft

Sorry for the OTness of this but here goes:

I got myself this kick-ass Radio Controlled Hovercraft right? and it absolutly
flies ! but it doesnt idol. it revs its porverbial off all the time, ive fiddled
with the idol screw and the fuel screw but to avail.

My question is, is there anyone on this list that knows about petrol powered
Radio controlled vehicles/engines and would like to get together and help me
tune the little bugger?  This is my first Petrol powered RC hobby and would like
to get it running right on land before i hit the water.

BTW. Their page is at : http://www.ozemail.com.au/~turbohov/allander.htm

Thanks,
Matta
--
Matt Allen                                      Linux/PHP eCommerce Solutions
Linux Worx                                      Linux Networking