RE: [SLUG] Re: OT car stories

At 20:19 15/07/2000 +1000, Marty wrote:
Ashfield, Chatswood & Seaforth - happens about the same frequency in all 3
locations (though at Ashfield I had it garaged most of the time).

my stereo was ripped off two weeks ago while i was parked in hunters hill.

Happened again last night, this time they broke my glovebox ;( Thats twice
in 6 weeks...

A guy at work was telling me about someone he knows who had their car broken into and the keypad of his stereo stolen. The replacement glass had to be imported and ended up costing $600(?) or so, the face for the stereo was a hundred or something.