SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: Mouse ball theft (wasRe: [SLUG] Red Hat Slagging)
- To: <jasonb@xxxxxxxxx>, SLUG Mailing List <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Mouse ball theft (wasRe: [SLUG] Red Hat Slagging)
- From: Erich Schulz <erich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri Jul 14 21:29:42 2000
- Organization: Instrumental Technologies
- Reply-to: erich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
One night I drove back from Sydney to find all of the windows smashed in my
car. As I was inspecting the damage, I heard the little so and so's smashine
the train station, so I chased them and finally caught one of them.
It cost me $650 for the insurance excess, because the police didn't have enough
to charge them, even though one of them admitted the act in front of two police
officers, myself and my wife, I actually understand this, it's complicated.
Anyway the moral to the story is that by catching one of them, I scared the
living s**t out of two of them, because they all had to report to the police,
and they probably won't do it again. The third kid, is not going to change, he
comes from an abusive home, my heart goes out to him, 13 years old, and he will
have to face much much bigger problem then I ever will.
PO Box 9170 Wyee, NSW 2259
Ph: (+612) 43593411, Fax: (+612) 43593696
Mob: 0408 201 288