Re: [SLUG] Red Hat Slagging

This may not be a great help, but about a couple of years ago there was a
paper put out by some academic which described how he reloaded entire
teaching laboratories between classes.  Basically he used Linux to
reinstall Winboxes.

I have no idea what the URL is, perhaps someone else might come up with a
reference.

--
Howard.
LANNet Computing Associates <http://www.lannet.com.au>