[SLUG] Mailing List Moved!

Hi all,

Thanks to Anand putting in some hefty early-morning overtime, we're now
running on our own steam.

For those of you who haven't been watching their headers (and why not?), you
are now receiving mail directly from our machine at UTS. This is heaps
faster too -- and we now have an integrated MHonArc archive! Imagine that!
Search coming sometime in the future. ;)

There's a link at the bottom that you can use to change your list settings
on the website (we're using mailman).

Things and stuff about the server:

   jdub@slug:~$ uptime
     3:01pm  up 18 days,  4:54,  1 user,  load average: 0.00, 0.04, 0.13

It's all ours! :)

   jdub@slug:~$ df -h
   /dev/hda1             2.8G  246M  2.5G   9% /
   /dev/hdc2             2.8G   44M  2.7G   2% /home

Debian (of course!):

   slug:/home/jdub# cat /etc/debian_version

   No non-free packages installed on slug! rms would be proud.

Um... The rest is even more boring. Requests? (not of the karaoke kind,

- Jeff

PS. The web server stats are at http://slug.org.au/stats/

-- jdub@xxxxxxxxxxx ----------------------------- http://www.slug.org.au/ --

              linux.conf.au - coming to Sydney in January 2001

      Installing Linux Around Australia - http://linux.org.au/installfest/