Re: [SLUG] Etherlink III card problem, On another point...

Peter Rundle wrote:
> Thanks for all the tips on Window Mangers and browsers. Lwm looks interesting.
> So I might give that a go when I get home.

Oh it's lean alright but it's like driving a scooter.

> I tried the alpha download of Opera here at work (the bz2 thing with just
> the program and the license.txt), but it just segment fault core dumps which
> is a bit sad (RH 6.1). Anybody have this working?

Um. I have it working here fine with RH 6.1 / 6.2 mix.
In fact I thought it was funny that it works on Linux but
when I downloaded the Windows 98 version it crashes
immediately with a stack fault.

Mike
Michael Lake
University of Technology, Sydney
Email: mailto:Mike.Lake@xxxxxxxxxx Ph: 02 9514 1724 Fx: 02
9514 1628
Linux enthusiast, active caver and interested in anything
technical.