From: Herbert Xu [mailto:herbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, 7 July 2000 10:12 am
To: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [SLUG] Debian schedule

Rodos <rodos@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am going to give Debian a try and was wondering if there was a new
> version out soon. The current seams to be 2.2 Beta R2 Potato. I will get
> it if there is not going to be another one in the next few months.

Actually we'll be starting the third test cycle as soon as the boot floppies
make it into the archive.  And if that all goes well, potato (Debian 2.2)
will be out in two or three weeks.  But you can start installing it now
because the difference between what we've got and the real release is likely
to be very small.
Email:  Herbert Xu ~{PmV>HI~} <herbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
and contains information which may be confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient please do not
read, save, forward, disclose, or copy the contents of
this email. If this email has been sent to you in error,
please delete this email and any copies or links to this
email completely and immediately from your system.