Re: [chat] email management

Erik de Castro Lopo <mle+slug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Andrew Robertson wrote:

> i have consistently had problems with the email system,

What sort of problems?

I have not seem anything amiss.

> i have asked in the past who is responsible for it, now i will
> ask again who is respoonsible for it,

The SLUG committee.

> and is there culpability by the committee, or is there none at
> all!, if so, then obviously this is something the members have
> to seriously think about!

Culpability? I *really* *honestly* think you are jumping to
unfounded conclusions before even asking if anyone else is also
having the same problem you are having.

Erik de Castro Lopo
"He who writes the code gets to choose his license, and nobody
else gets to complain" -- Linus Torvalds