SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [chat] Re: [SLUG] Google Groups
- To: slug-chat@xxxxxxxxxxx, SLUG <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [chat] Re: [SLUG] Google Groups
- From: Benno <benjl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 19:58:30 +1000
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.11+cvs20060126
On Mon May 29, 2006 at 19:52:00 +1000, Chris Deigan wrote:
>>I don't use Google Groups so I ask the question:
>>Will this mean my email address has a broader audience for better spam
>>address harvesting, because if so - I'm outa here...
Perhaps a bit more explanation would be nice for people here,
especially since this was kind of done without telling people until
after the fact.
(Not that I don't think it is a nad thing, but a bit more
communication from the ctte to to rest of the community would be nice