Re: [chat] Linux: A European threat to our computers (by Tristan)

I don't think the author is even American. There are some subtleties in the
prose that are distinctly not American. Note the exclusion of punctuation
from quotes. Americans are taught to include punctuation inside quotation
marks, even if they are not part of the actual quote.

A very clever troll, but the author is far too literate for his own good.

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan  [Yama | http://www.pclinuxonline.com/]
  {GnuPG/OpenPGP: http://dhanapalan.webhop.net/yama.asc

"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?"
		- George W. Bush, 2000-01-14