Re: [chat] driving to qld

$quoted_author = "Tongmaster" ;
> I'd recommend Crescent Head as a great little place to o'night in :)
> Get a cabin by the beach, 15 minutes from Kempsey.

they aren't really halfway, but my favourite places to stop are Yamba and
Lennox Head.

Now this love struck romeo, He sings the streets a serenade
Now he's laying everybody low, He's got a love song he made
He finds a convenient streetlight, And he'll step out of the shade
And he'll say something like, You and me, babe, how 'bout it?

"Romeo & Juliet" - Mark Knopfler (covered by Indigo Girls)