Re: [chat] Using a digital camera in o/s internet cafes

Ken Wilson wrote:
btw, should you get a camera with an SD cards, Sandisk are releasing an
SD/USB combo card: SD one end, USB the other. (I'm tempted to get for the
Palm, subject to cost)

These probably wont fit in the camera, check first
Ken

What's an SD card. I know the camera cards are CF cards.

Mike
--
Michael Lake
Chemistry, Materials & Forensic Science, UTS

--
UTS CRICOS Provider Code:  00099F
read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments.  If