SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [chat] FC2 and projectors
- To: slug-chat@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [chat] FC2 and projectors
- From: Dean Hamstead <dean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 08:43:47 +1000
- Cc: Terry Collins <terryc@xxxxxxxxxx>
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 0.7.1 (X11/20040710)
by FC2 you mean fedora core 2?
in windows on the same machine the projector is working?
what resolution is it running at? are you using your
vga plug or a svideo/composite output to connect to the
you should look at what resolution, color depth and refresh
rate your video card is outputting in windows, then match
it in linux. you may also want to refer to the documentation
of your projector to see what it can do. if its old it might
not like 1600x1200x32bit@85hz (granted you said it doesnt
run at low res)
Terry Collins wrote:
Philip Rhoades wrote:
Has anyone used FC2 with a projector successfully? I am having trouble
with a uni projector - can't even get low res out of it. The tech
thinks it is a driver/OS compatibility problem on my laptop (Windows
Low Res is?
What is FC2?
What hardware does Windows Works run on? Never heard of that OS!