SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [chat] On a More Serious Note.......
- To: Mary Gardiner <mary-slug@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [chat] On a More Serious Note.......
- From: Greg Andle <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 09:45:15 +1000
- Cc: SLUG Chat <slug-chat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Only time i ever dreamed i was in public naked, was in a dream i had of
me being a porn actor.....
On Wed, 2004-07-21 at 09:32, Mary Gardiner wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 20, 2004, TongMaster wrote:
> > "Why do so many people share the same dream/nightmare of turning up
> > somewhere, such as school/work without their pants?"
> Is it sample bias? Are only the pantheads ever speaking up?
> I will speak for the silent masses: I've never had the pantless dream.
> (And to answer the obvious questions, I don't think I get humiliation
> dreams of any kind. If my dreams are any guide, my biggest fear is
> geographical rearrangements and weirdo performance art pieces.)
> I think it may be that you are all channeling psychic vibes from your
> coworkers, all of whom are desperately worried that one day you'll show
> up to work without pants.
Why's it have to be this way?
Free Blogs with no banners.