SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [chat] the 59 deceits of michael moore.
- To: Greg Andle <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [chat] the 59 deceits of michael moore.
- From: invisible ink <jdub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 14:34:30 +1000
- Cc: general slug chat <slug-chat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-by: Fri Jul 23 14:32:08 EST 2004
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.6+20040523i
> I see someone's head is hsoved so far up their 4th point of contact,
> they can't tell reality from the nap they just took. chroot jail that
> thinking of yers, because really, it sounds like you argue just to hear
> your own voice.
> No offense, but you sound like anyone of the countless idiots who speak
> verbatim, every word mirroring someone else text. Keep thinking like the
> wounded, oppressed native who's country did him an injustice by
> supporting a war on terrorism, which, I hate to tell you, is a global
> problem, and you'll live a meaningless life, parrotting others who know
> no better.
Sorry? I'm all for fixing the bleedingly obvious problem with terrorism, but
Iraq has absolutely nothing to do with that. Note that you've basically just
said that I'm an idiot, without actually refuting or referring to anything
I've said. That's a pretty inconsistent method of argument, considering your
Penguinillas Pack GNUzis